This is a very interesting and important question that needs to be answered. I do believe the next SGS will have only one version available around the planet, but will it have an Exynos chip or a Qualcomm chip. If the answer ends up being Qualcomm that will be great for Qualcomm, as they’ll probably sell a 100 million processors to Samsung. But my guess at this point is that the sGS IV will have a Samsung Exynos processor.
- ‘Google Edition’ HTC One coming soon with stock Android
- Samsung Galaxy S4 has reportedly seen sales surpass 6 million
- BBC Watchdog getting ready to examine the Samsung Galaxy S4
- Rugged Galaxy S4 to have “Active” moniker, to be available in July alongside new 8-inch tablet | MobileSyrup.com
- Alleged U.S. model Galaxy S4 screenshots emerge