I had this problem on my SGS 3 since June 2012. It’s February 2013 – Eight Months later – and I’m surprised it still hasn’t been addressed by Samsung. It’s not some obscure problem either; copy and paste is a commonly used feature by most smartphone users.
- ‘Google Edition’ HTC One coming soon with stock Android
- Samsung Galaxy S4 has reportedly seen sales surpass 6 million
- BBC Watchdog getting ready to examine the Samsung Galaxy S4
- Rugged Galaxy S4 to have “Active” moniker, to be available in July alongside new 8-inch tablet | MobileSyrup.com
- Alleged U.S. model Galaxy S4 screenshots emerge