Last week the stable release of CyanogenMod 9.0.0 Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich became available for several devices.
In this video I show you how you can easily install CM9 if you already have ClockWorkMod Recovery.
All you need to do is download the file to your phone, reboot into the recovery menu, and flash the file.
A few minutes later you have an amazing Ice Cream Sandwich ROM on your phone.
So far this is the best ROM I have used on this phone… hands down.
I HIGHLY recommend you give it a try very soon.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 has reportedly seen sales surpass 6 million
- BBC Watchdog getting ready to examine the Samsung Galaxy S4
- Rugged Galaxy S4 to have “Active” moniker, to be available in July alongside new 8-inch tablet | MobileSyrup.com
- Alleged U.S. model Galaxy S4 screenshots emerge
- Leaked renders show off what the Samsung Galaxy S IV could look like